Sales Terms & Conditions
Returns & Exchanges
Orders may not be returned without our prior approval. Our Customer service department will expedite the return of goods for credit or exchange. Contact us for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number before returning any product. Write this number on all shipping labels and correspondence. Goods returned without a valid RGA number are subject to refusal and/or return to the origin, freight collect.
When contacting our Customer Service Department about a possible return, please provide the following information:
- Your purchase order number
- Date of order
- Customer Number, if applicable
- Product description and catalog number
Certain conditions apply for acceptance of a return and issuance of an “RGA”:
- The item(s) must have been purchased from us.
- The request for an RGA number must be within 30 days of the invoice date. NOTE: For damaged goods, we must be notified within 10 days of delivery date.
- All returned products must be 100% complete, in original packaging, and in good condition.
- Once an RGA has been issued, it is valid for 30 days after issuance and cannot be extended or re-issued.
The following categories of goods cannot be returned:
- “Special order” products
- Custom made or customized products
- Discontinued products
- Products on sale
- Products supplied to the customer as an accommodation, including, without limitation, third-party purchases
- Products which are altered
- Products which have missing labels or identifying marks which have been defaced or mutilated
- Products which have been used
Shipments returned without an RGA are subject to refusal and/or return to the origin, freight collect.
Returned goods which are not the fault of the company are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer agrees that the company shall be the sole judge regarding any returns.
- Immediately contact the shipping company (carrier) and arrange for an inspection.
- After the inspection is completed, please request and obtain a copy of the damage report from the carrier company’s inspector or representative.
- Do not return damaged shipments until a claim has been filed, the inspection is completed, the report has been received by you and you have obtained an RGA number from MissionGiftShop.com.
- Obtain an RGA number from our Customer Service Department, who will assist you with return/replacement details.
Please retain the shipping container and all contents including the packing material. Do not discard anything. Notify our Customer Service Department and supply us with the following information:
- Your purchase order number
- Date of order
- Customer Number, if applicable
- Product description, catalog number and quantity of damage items.
- A short description of the damage.
- A copy of the damage report provided by the carrier.
Notification within 10 days of delivery date required to be eligible for exchange/reimbursement.
Limited Product Warranty
Defective products will be replaced, repaired or credited, and may require examination by us prior to replacement or credit. Liability extends only to the value of the product, or a portion thereof, depending on the circumstances.
The customer or user assumes all risks for product utilization. MissionGiftShop.com assumes no liabilities in the use of these products for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of their employment, results of their use or inability to use them.
"Special order" products, "Custom made" or customized products, products supplied to the customer as accommodation and orders with unusually large quantities require a firm order. Firm orders are non-cancelable, non-returnable and may require a pre-payment on order.
New Product Developments
If you cannot find a product in our catalog, perhaps we can locate it or develop it for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to refuse orders from anyone.
Orders $15.00 and under: $5.00
Orders from $15.01 - $50.00: $10.00
Orders $50.00 and Over: Free
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at info@MissionGiftShop.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Attention: Privacy Compliance Officer
32158 Camino Capistrano #A429
San Juan Capistrano CA 92675